Thursday, February 28, 2008



As my title suggests, after 'neglecting' my blog for so long, I've finally decided to come back and post a new entry to it. I must admit, that I'm very much random, in the things that I do. Perhaps I've got too many things to say and share, and this is the best place, the best way to rant out my thoughts and feelings (:

For me, I've always, all along, love to visit darling dee's blog (: I feel that the stories, phrases or words that she posted on her blog, they're meaningful and I did bagged alot of lessons from reading her blog entires (;

So... for this entry, I'm going to share one which I feel is meaningful, or rather, it holds special meaning for me after I read it (^_-)


"There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. so, don't worry about people from your past. there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future."


The above words struck me as soon as I read it. I fully agree with it. There's really a reason why some people didn't make it to your future - perhaps becos' they didn't or don't matter anymore, as your heart has shifted to focusing on the people who have made it to your future (:


To dee : I've always enjoy chatting and talking to you, about everything and anything under the sun (; your words always struck me, made me stop and think about what I'm doing, made me reflect on my words, actions and behaviours. And you're always there for me =) we laugh together, at lame jokes, at funny stuff; we cry together; we get stressed together; we go to school late together, we go for retail therapy together; we gossip together; we stayed up late together; we share secrets together; we have girls' talk together; and many more... and of course, many others that we're going to do together in the years to come =p

I just want to say : thanks for being such a wonderful friend (: I'm really blessed with your presence, you this darling sweetie pie with a radiant, sunshine smile and a heart of gold (: you taught me alot of things, and definitely made me into a better person (;


Last but not least, I would like to end off this entry with another of darling dee's blog entry's article, which is meaningful and true, to me (:


A Reason, A Season Or A Lifetime

People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one it is, you will know what to do for each person.

When someone is in your life for a reason, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a god-send, and they are! They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part, or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, your desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered, and now it is time to move on.

When people come into your life for a season, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons; things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person, and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.





*[[SockS]]-*Faith*
When you come to the edge of all the light you have,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
*faith* is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on; or you will be taught how to fly =) ]]*



she pen down her thoughts @2:34 PM







PROFILE ♥




Name: Sock Ruan
Nickname: Socks/Sockie/Socky/Sharon
Afflitration: High Society Girls (Nicole Gems Prawn is my name for now =p)
Age: A woman's secret! =p
Egg Crack: 14 Aug's my b'dae and you better not forget =p
School: Currently an unofficial graduate early childhood educator of Ngee Ann Polytechnic =p

*Fortunate and blessed to be who I am
with loving and supporting family and friends with me
whenever and wherever I may be (^_^)*



MORE ABOUT HER ♥




~ Heart th' colour Yellow - very much, alot ^>^

~ Love watching Anime(s) - slam dunk. cardcaptor sakura. fruits basket. shaman king. inuyasha. recommend her more (;

~ Heart Music - any nice and pleasing songs that entice her sensorially

~ Love to sing and hum - 24/7,365 days ^_-

~ Heart Reading and Love her Book Collection - chinese novels (Xun Meng Yuan,Hua Yang). harry potter. lord of the rings. jodi picoult's books. mitch albom's books. and the list runs on... (;

~ Love watching anything and everything - from movies to TV (drama serials; reality shows) : Heart Korean drama serials very much (: followed by Japanese, Taiwanese and local ones (;

~ A LOUD person - think aloud. whisper loud. talk loud. scream/shout/rant out loud. cry out loud. laugh out loud =p

~ A perfectionist and temperamental person sometimes, but do <3 her and bear with her ;p



WISHLIST ♥




-> Family and Friends to be Healthy & Happy

-> To be a good mother/role model to my darling gal Janice, a good daughter/grand-daughter to my parents/grandparents, a good sister/role model to my bro and sis and a good teacher/role model of the children that I will be teaching in years to come =)

-> To further my studies in the field of Education - getting my degrees, masters, PhD (in Early Childhood) in the future =) / go into NIE to be trained to be a school teacher ^>^

-> To have alot yellow stuff =p

-> To have alot of cute & cuddly soft toys (;

-> To study well & get good grades

-> A new, unique yet beautiful yellowish and/or blue-ish blogskin of winnie the pooh which is specially designed for me =p

-> To lose some kilos...hehe (;

-> PSP (purple or pink) for darling Janice

-> another white bag which I heart ($39.90), and more bags =p

-> more footwear (;

-> more clothes ^_-

CHATBOX ♥







EXITS ♥




links here [:

Sis
Bro

Dee

Rene (New Blog)
Rene (Old Blog)

Ting Yi

Shron
Yvette (New Blog)
Yvette (Old blog)
Adaline
Farhana

credits ;D
sis
ripping is strictly DISALLOWED
copyrighted[c.]



MUSIC ♥





ARCHIVE ♥


November 2006
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008