Tuesday, March 18, 2008



reached home at ard 8pm plus yesterday (; was very very tired, but happy ^>^ yes, I know I missed my entry yesterday, so am filling in the blank today =p


went for 2 interviews yesterday. I am very interested in the 2nd centre (; the environment's good; the staff are warm & friendly; the children are angels (; at a shot, I met 3 supervisors, of the 3 different branches =p for the centre that I'm allocated to, the supervisor is so bubbly, fun and cute ^_- honestly, I think it'll be alot of fun, joy and laughter to be working there (:


after the interview, I met up with darling dee and we went to makan and shop around causeway point (: darling dee just has an indescribable charm on me. Just thinking about seeing her while talking on the phone, it has already put a smile on my face ^>^ being with dee and around her, I can totally be myself - think aloud, talk aloud, rant aloud, laugh out loud =p its really fun + exciting + lots of joy and laughter just being with her for the whole late afternoon (; i really HEART this wonderful piggy friend of mine, every teeny weeny bits and pieces (:

for the laughing out loud parts, there were so many to say!! =p honestly, dee + socks = endless fun, joy, laughter and madness (;

from the minute we see each other, I started sharing funny things with her =p why? becos' of my comical daddy. after I got changed and was about to leave for my interview in the morning, my daddy was in the living room, switching between TV channels (he super ultra love watching documentaries on animals =.=") when he raised his head and saw that I'm wearing black and white, from head to toe, he exclaimed : 这样穿就对了嘛!应征工作就是要穿这样的!

& i went =.=" (I know, daddy's saying that I didn't wear up to standard previously, for the past few interviews)

& daddy continued : 你这样穿,很像那个。。。那个。。。

& I said : 很像黑社会老大啦。我知道。

& daddy went hahahas =.=" (yeah, that's my dad =p)
& he added : 不是啦。是 kong kong qik (in Hokkien)... oo7... hahaha... (and there he goes again)

initially, I didn't get what daddy's laughing about (yes. I know. I'm WOLS) but after daddy said oo7, I got the joke immediately & also burst out laughing loud, together with my sis & bro, cos' its really very very funny... kong kong qik --- oo7 =p

the laughter doesn't end here =p while dee & I makan-ed at Sakae, we shared more funny stuff together (; dee told me abt the funny and interesting conversation of some sec sch boys that she heard on the MRT, on her way to meet me. The boys were discussing about, or rather, wondering about girls + the type of clothing that girls wear =p the funny part : why did girls' bre**** looked smaller when they wear uniforms, as compared to wearing outside clothing? did uniforms have an extra layer in them that caused the above phenomenon/ observation?

and, as you can guess, dee & I went hahahas over the topic... =p we even cracked up something to laugh about the food.

the origin : cos' I placed an order for a dish that's not available. Jokingly, I said that perhaps the mayonnaise egg sushi is also unavailable for the day. & dee cracked up a cold joke, saying that if the mayonnaise egg sushi is also unavailable, its becos' the cows have gone on leave yesterday ...BRRR... cold right =p as for me, I added to say that the other reason could be that all the cows went on dates =p yes... i know... we're very "cold" and lame =p

& thereafter, its retail therapy!! (: and, we still have more things to laugh about!! =p *for your information, laughing is good for health =p* hehe... while we're looking ard at clothes, darling dee pulled a white shorts off a mannequin, cos' we didn't see the shorts being displayed in the vicinity after searching =p *yes. that was bold. and a lady behind us saw dee in action =p* the best and brilliant thing of all : we didn't went to wear the shorts back on the mannequin =p

we also went to look at bags... and wandered off to the perfume zone... =p cos' while we were looking at Guess bags, a fragrance caught our noses. Its really a very sweet smell, likened to that of candies, and being as curious as we are, dee and I went in search of the smell's origin =p we picked up many testers to smell on the way, even asked a salesgirl, just to find out which is the candies-liked smelling perfume ..LOL.. (; that's dee + socks... very lame, yet 100% fun!! I even joked about buying the candies-liked smelling perfume so that I can attract children that I'm teaching (becos' I'll be sweet =p), but dee said that the bees will come flying 1st =p


Its really a fun-filled day with darling dee ^>^ I enjoyed myself very much (;


to dee : remember our next date =p we're going to have a grand feast on my very 1st payday + save up our $$ for a branded bag (: HEART you LOTS!! till we meet up again, miss you lots too (: remember to miss me too (;





*[[SockS]]-*Faith*
When you come to the edge of all the light you have,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
*faith* is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on; or you will be taught how to fly =) ]]*



she pen down her thoughts @12:27 PM







PROFILE ♥




Name: Sock Ruan
Nickname: Socks/Sockie/Socky/Sharon
Afflitration: High Society Girls (Nicole Gems Prawn is my name for now =p)
Age: A woman's secret! =p
Egg Crack: 14 Aug's my b'dae and you better not forget =p
School: Currently an unofficial graduate early childhood educator of Ngee Ann Polytechnic =p

*Fortunate and blessed to be who I am
with loving and supporting family and friends with me
whenever and wherever I may be (^_^)*



MORE ABOUT HER ♥




~ Heart th' colour Yellow - very much, alot ^>^

~ Love watching Anime(s) - slam dunk. cardcaptor sakura. fruits basket. shaman king. inuyasha. recommend her more (;

~ Heart Music - any nice and pleasing songs that entice her sensorially

~ Love to sing and hum - 24/7,365 days ^_-

~ Heart Reading and Love her Book Collection - chinese novels (Xun Meng Yuan,Hua Yang). harry potter. lord of the rings. jodi picoult's books. mitch albom's books. and the list runs on... (;

~ Love watching anything and everything - from movies to TV (drama serials; reality shows) : Heart Korean drama serials very much (: followed by Japanese, Taiwanese and local ones (;

~ A LOUD person - think aloud. whisper loud. talk loud. scream/shout/rant out loud. cry out loud. laugh out loud =p

~ A perfectionist and temperamental person sometimes, but do <3 her and bear with her ;p



WISHLIST ♥




-> Family and Friends to be Healthy & Happy

-> To be a good mother/role model to my darling gal Janice, a good daughter/grand-daughter to my parents/grandparents, a good sister/role model to my bro and sis and a good teacher/role model of the children that I will be teaching in years to come =)

-> To further my studies in the field of Education - getting my degrees, masters, PhD (in Early Childhood) in the future =) / go into NIE to be trained to be a school teacher ^>^

-> To have alot yellow stuff =p

-> To have alot of cute & cuddly soft toys (;

-> To study well & get good grades

-> A new, unique yet beautiful yellowish and/or blue-ish blogskin of winnie the pooh which is specially designed for me =p

-> To lose some kilos...hehe (;

-> PSP (purple or pink) for darling Janice

-> another white bag which I heart ($39.90), and more bags =p

-> more footwear (;

-> more clothes ^_-

CHATBOX ♥







EXITS ♥




links here [:

Sis
Bro

Dee

Rene (New Blog)
Rene (Old Blog)

Ting Yi

Shron
Yvette (New Blog)
Yvette (Old blog)
Adaline
Farhana

credits ;D
sis
ripping is strictly DISALLOWED
copyrighted[c.]



MUSIC ♥





ARCHIVE ♥


November 2006
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008