Friday, March 14, 2008



do you know ---

o214 : 七夕情人节
今天 ; today ; o314 : its 白色情人节

to me, it is like woah! 2weeks passed by, again, so quickly. and its o314 alr.
On this day; today; o314, I would like to wish everyone 白色情人节快乐

Hmm... perhaps you might be thinking, how come there's 2 Valentine's day. I also learnt about these 2days while watching the news on o214 (yes, those who know me know that I don't watch or read the news normally, but seldom don't equal to never ok =p *bleah* ) I still remember that the news was reporting about the sales of chocolates for Valentine's day, and the chocolates looked so sinfully tempting and yummy okays (made in Japan somemore) *grrr* =p

ok, enough talking of the yummy chocolates. for those who don't know the meaning behind these 2days, allow me the opportunity to share in this entry this minute knowledge that I've learnt after watching the news (I seldom watch news, so its really a once-in-a-long-long while privilege ok =p)


o214 - guys shower their ladies with gifts : chocolates, roses, soft toys, romantic dinner treat... etc etc etc... (I bet everyone knows this, right)

so, the meaning behind o314 is quite easy to guess...

o314 - specially designed? for ladies to return the gesture (: so... ladies will, in turn, gift their guys on this day ^_-

geez. the dates are so wonderfully thought right (; at least, personally to me, I think these 2dates are special ^_- o214 and o314 - a day each, entitled for both guys and ladies (:


for me, today; o314, will not be a romantic one bah 0.o cos' of the job offers that I have to consider, and the replies that I have to give
=/ till now, I'm still racking my brains hard and considering, seriously =S

oh yeah, my last semester's results will also be out tmr =/ hope I'll secure a GPA above 3.0. *praying hard* result-anxiety... can't get to sleep, still. am anxious and worried becos' of the "very responsible" project/group mates that I worked with for the last semester of my study... will dee and my grades suffer becos' of them? =/ will receive my results through SMS early tmr morning. so, the SMS either make or break my day tmr =S


on top of the job offers and result-anxiety, I also have another issue weighing on my mind for today; o314; and it has been, for all this while.

should I, or should I not go, to get a reply? Even though I've guessed as much, but its all figuring out, guessing, thinking and putting two & two together, solely on my part. Should I go, to ask for a reply; to get an answer; so that I can finally set my mind free from it? Will you give me a reply?


I'm thankful everyday
can't find the words to say
thank you for the gift

Even if it's for a reason, or it's only for a short season that you entered my life, still, thank you very, very much. I am thankful to be blessed your presence (:





*[[SockS]]-*Faith*
When you come to the edge of all the light you have,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
*faith* is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on; or you will be taught how to fly =) ]]*



she pen down her thoughts @12:21 AM







PROFILE ♥




Name: Sock Ruan
Nickname: Socks/Sockie/Socky/Sharon
Afflitration: High Society Girls (Nicole Gems Prawn is my name for now =p)
Age: A woman's secret! =p
Egg Crack: 14 Aug's my b'dae and you better not forget =p
School: Currently an unofficial graduate early childhood educator of Ngee Ann Polytechnic =p

*Fortunate and blessed to be who I am
with loving and supporting family and friends with me
whenever and wherever I may be (^_^)*



MORE ABOUT HER ♥




~ Heart th' colour Yellow - very much, alot ^>^

~ Love watching Anime(s) - slam dunk. cardcaptor sakura. fruits basket. shaman king. inuyasha. recommend her more (;

~ Heart Music - any nice and pleasing songs that entice her sensorially

~ Love to sing and hum - 24/7,365 days ^_-

~ Heart Reading and Love her Book Collection - chinese novels (Xun Meng Yuan,Hua Yang). harry potter. lord of the rings. jodi picoult's books. mitch albom's books. and the list runs on... (;

~ Love watching anything and everything - from movies to TV (drama serials; reality shows) : Heart Korean drama serials very much (: followed by Japanese, Taiwanese and local ones (;

~ A LOUD person - think aloud. whisper loud. talk loud. scream/shout/rant out loud. cry out loud. laugh out loud =p

~ A perfectionist and temperamental person sometimes, but do <3 her and bear with her ;p



WISHLIST ♥




-> Family and Friends to be Healthy & Happy

-> To be a good mother/role model to my darling gal Janice, a good daughter/grand-daughter to my parents/grandparents, a good sister/role model to my bro and sis and a good teacher/role model of the children that I will be teaching in years to come =)

-> To further my studies in the field of Education - getting my degrees, masters, PhD (in Early Childhood) in the future =) / go into NIE to be trained to be a school teacher ^>^

-> To have alot yellow stuff =p

-> To have alot of cute & cuddly soft toys (;

-> To study well & get good grades

-> A new, unique yet beautiful yellowish and/or blue-ish blogskin of winnie the pooh which is specially designed for me =p

-> To lose some kilos...hehe (;

-> PSP (purple or pink) for darling Janice

-> another white bag which I heart ($39.90), and more bags =p

-> more footwear (;

-> more clothes ^_-

CHATBOX ♥







EXITS ♥




links here [:

Sis
Bro

Dee

Rene (New Blog)
Rene (Old Blog)

Ting Yi

Shron
Yvette (New Blog)
Yvette (Old blog)
Adaline
Farhana

credits ;D
sis
ripping is strictly DISALLOWED
copyrighted[c.]



MUSIC ♥





ARCHIVE ♥


November 2006
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008