Wednesday, March 05, 2008



Hmm... I'm blogging late every nite cos' I was spending quality time with darling Janice for the whole day ^_- so... I guess I am a teeny weeny step closer to being a good Mummy now =p

nothing to blog about for the day, except that I've added 2 more songs to my playlist : 做你的公主 by Sun Ho and Love Me by Collin Raye, which lyrics are sweet and meaningful (: enjoy (^00^)


做你的公主 (Sun Ho)

或许你没看出来
周围的人都在猜
有种感觉正在我们之间展开

喜欢你偶而作怪
不经意流露的坏
其实体贴实在
孩子气的胸怀

曾经有过的恋爱
彷佛一片空白
直到遇见你我才真的存在

我只想做你的公主
拥有那平凡的幸福
华丽的珍珠
不如眼底的专注
对我深深呵护

我想我是你的公主
终结这多年的追逐
当你抱着我
地球也暂停脚步
我刹那间清楚
你是我的幸福

喜欢你偶而作怪
不经意流露的坏
其实体贴实在
孩子气的胸怀

曾经有过的恋爱
彷佛一片空白
直到遇见你我才真的存在

我只想做你的公主
拥有那平凡的幸福
华丽的珍珠
不如眼底的专注
对我深深呵护

我想我是你的公主
终结这多年的追逐
当你抱着我
地球也暂停脚步
我刹那间清楚
你是我的幸福

沉潜太久的孤独
这一刻获得救赎
我忽然好想哭
感激你这一路
陪我笑陪着我辛苦
无悔的付出

我只想做你的公主

我只想做你的公主
拥有那平凡的幸福
华丽的珍珠
不如眼底的专注
对我深深呵护

我想我是你的公主
终结这多年的追逐
当你抱着我
地球也暂停脚步
我刹那间清楚
你是我的幸福


When I first heard this song, I was really attracted by its sweet lyrics, and the sweet voice that sang it. I think the lyrics really sang out every girl's dream - 遇到那个‘他’,做他的公主,从此过着平凡却幸福的生活 (: or at least for me, this song truly sings out one of my inner wishes =/ haiz... 我真的好想做的公主。。。

At the moment, I have mixed emotions... cos' after I played 做你的公主, the next song that followed is 希望 ,and a line of the lyrics is 不用在一起也没关系... =/ ... and its replaying 做你的公主 again now... 好矛盾的心情... cos the 2 songs' lyrics are quite in contrary with each other, really, very much like my feelings and emotions too =/

*sigh* -shall end off here for now-




*[[SockS]]-*Faith*
When you come to the edge of all the light you have,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
*faith* is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on; or you will be taught how to fly =) ]]*



she pen down her thoughts @2:07 AM







PROFILE ♥




Name: Sock Ruan
Nickname: Socks/Sockie/Socky/Sharon
Afflitration: High Society Girls (Nicole Gems Prawn is my name for now =p)
Age: A woman's secret! =p
Egg Crack: 14 Aug's my b'dae and you better not forget =p
School: Currently an unofficial graduate early childhood educator of Ngee Ann Polytechnic =p

*Fortunate and blessed to be who I am
with loving and supporting family and friends with me
whenever and wherever I may be (^_^)*



MORE ABOUT HER ♥




~ Heart th' colour Yellow - very much, alot ^>^

~ Love watching Anime(s) - slam dunk. cardcaptor sakura. fruits basket. shaman king. inuyasha. recommend her more (;

~ Heart Music - any nice and pleasing songs that entice her sensorially

~ Love to sing and hum - 24/7,365 days ^_-

~ Heart Reading and Love her Book Collection - chinese novels (Xun Meng Yuan,Hua Yang). harry potter. lord of the rings. jodi picoult's books. mitch albom's books. and the list runs on... (;

~ Love watching anything and everything - from movies to TV (drama serials; reality shows) : Heart Korean drama serials very much (: followed by Japanese, Taiwanese and local ones (;

~ A LOUD person - think aloud. whisper loud. talk loud. scream/shout/rant out loud. cry out loud. laugh out loud =p

~ A perfectionist and temperamental person sometimes, but do <3 her and bear with her ;p



WISHLIST ♥




-> Family and Friends to be Healthy & Happy

-> To be a good mother/role model to my darling gal Janice, a good daughter/grand-daughter to my parents/grandparents, a good sister/role model to my bro and sis and a good teacher/role model of the children that I will be teaching in years to come =)

-> To further my studies in the field of Education - getting my degrees, masters, PhD (in Early Childhood) in the future =) / go into NIE to be trained to be a school teacher ^>^

-> To have alot yellow stuff =p

-> To have alot of cute & cuddly soft toys (;

-> To study well & get good grades

-> A new, unique yet beautiful yellowish and/or blue-ish blogskin of winnie the pooh which is specially designed for me =p

-> To lose some kilos...hehe (;

-> PSP (purple or pink) for darling Janice

-> another white bag which I heart ($39.90), and more bags =p

-> more footwear (;

-> more clothes ^_-

CHATBOX ♥







EXITS ♥




links here [:

Sis
Bro

Dee

Rene (New Blog)
Rene (Old Blog)

Ting Yi

Shron
Yvette (New Blog)
Yvette (Old blog)
Adaline
Farhana

credits ;D
sis
ripping is strictly DISALLOWED
copyrighted[c.]



MUSIC ♥





ARCHIVE ♥


November 2006
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008