Sunday, April 20, 2008



Okays, Viwawa aside, I'm going to talk about my work cum job cum passion for this 2nd entry of the day ((; till now, I'm proud and glad to say that I'm enjoying my course of work everyday, and I didn't regret my decision about giving up the prestigious centres and settling for this current job ((:


I really H.E.A.R.T & L.O.V.E the K1s that I'm currently teaching ALOTS, my proudest and cutest children of Ruby and Topaz ((: they are really a wonderful batch of children to be with ^_- they never failed to bring joy, smiles and laughters to my face. To be able to know each and every one of them; teach them and being there to witness their progress, is the best thing that is happening to me now, everyday ((:


Hehez... yes... for those who know, I have a favourite darling boy in my class, and I H.E.A.R.T and L.O.V.E him to the maximum ((; yes yes, he's my Prince J. , my Prince J.O.R.D.A.N ((: I know, I know... teachers aren't supposed to practise favouritism. I must S.T.R.E.S.S that although Jordan is the apple of my eye, I shower each and every child of mine with equal doses of attention, love, care and concern ((:


as much as I H.E.A.R.T & A.D.O.R.E Prince J. , I know that he also loves me very much too ((: Prince J. managed to charm me with his smiles and sweet acts of thoughtfulness, and all the every little thing he does really melts my heart lah =p


I love all the drawings that Prince J. did for me ((: I love it when Prince J. comes up to me and holds my hand with his little hand, wanting me to be his partner me while going for snack-time ((: I love all of Prince J.'s smiles - cheeky ones, sheepish ones, shy ones, cute ones... ((:


and here are some precious shots of my darling sweet Prince J.((:






















+ featuring 1 of my favourite drawing that Prince J. did, especially for me ((;




[ all the hearts... all for me!!! ((: ]


tell me how not to heart such a dear, sweet & charming him =p he gives me toothaches everyday, and I'll be the most willing to go to the dentist becos' of him =p LOL ((;


i know I know, I'm head over heels, & heels over head with Prince J. , and I've been talking non-stop abt this darling boy of mine since the start of this entry ((: so do bear with me for a little while more while I end off here with a juicy bit of Prince J. 's family background ((;

FYI , Prince J. is the eighth and youngest child in his family o.O yes, my reaction isn't any different from yours when I learnt about his huge family initially =p till date, Prince J. has 5 elder kor-kors and 2 elder jie-jies --- Ernest, Fabian, Nicholas, Sebastian, Lynette, Jasper, Stephanie and Prince J. himself ^<^ hmm... will there be more to come in the near future =p





*[[SockS]]-*Faith*
When you come to the edge of all the light you have,
and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown,
*faith* is knowing one of two things will happen:
There will be something solid to stand on; or you will be taught how to fly =) ]]*



she pen down her thoughts @11:54 AM







PROFILE ♥




Name: Sock Ruan
Nickname: Socks/Sockie/Socky/Sharon
Afflitration: High Society Girls (Nicole Gems Prawn is my name for now =p)
Age: A woman's secret! =p
Egg Crack: 14 Aug's my b'dae and you better not forget =p
School: Currently an unofficial graduate early childhood educator of Ngee Ann Polytechnic =p

*Fortunate and blessed to be who I am
with loving and supporting family and friends with me
whenever and wherever I may be (^_^)*



MORE ABOUT HER ♥




~ Heart th' colour Yellow - very much, alot ^>^

~ Love watching Anime(s) - slam dunk. cardcaptor sakura. fruits basket. shaman king. inuyasha. recommend her more (;

~ Heart Music - any nice and pleasing songs that entice her sensorially

~ Love to sing and hum - 24/7,365 days ^_-

~ Heart Reading and Love her Book Collection - chinese novels (Xun Meng Yuan,Hua Yang). harry potter. lord of the rings. jodi picoult's books. mitch albom's books. and the list runs on... (;

~ Love watching anything and everything - from movies to TV (drama serials; reality shows) : Heart Korean drama serials very much (: followed by Japanese, Taiwanese and local ones (;

~ A LOUD person - think aloud. whisper loud. talk loud. scream/shout/rant out loud. cry out loud. laugh out loud =p

~ A perfectionist and temperamental person sometimes, but do <3 her and bear with her ;p



WISHLIST ♥




-> Family and Friends to be Healthy & Happy

-> To be a good mother/role model to my darling gal Janice, a good daughter/grand-daughter to my parents/grandparents, a good sister/role model to my bro and sis and a good teacher/role model of the children that I will be teaching in years to come =)

-> To further my studies in the field of Education - getting my degrees, masters, PhD (in Early Childhood) in the future =) / go into NIE to be trained to be a school teacher ^>^

-> To have alot yellow stuff =p

-> To have alot of cute & cuddly soft toys (;

-> To study well & get good grades

-> A new, unique yet beautiful yellowish and/or blue-ish blogskin of winnie the pooh which is specially designed for me =p

-> To lose some kilos...hehe (;

-> PSP (purple or pink) for darling Janice

-> another white bag which I heart ($39.90), and more bags =p

-> more footwear (;

-> more clothes ^_-

CHATBOX ♥







EXITS ♥




links here [:

Sis
Bro

Dee

Rene (New Blog)
Rene (Old Blog)

Ting Yi

Shron
Yvette (New Blog)
Yvette (Old blog)
Adaline
Farhana

credits ;D
sis
ripping is strictly DISALLOWED
copyrighted[c.]



MUSIC ♥





ARCHIVE ♥


November 2006
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008